WMG seeks talented and motivated individuals to join our team. With WMG’s focus on corporate communications, we have built an impressive client list and continue to recruit team members who will help execute our mission and move toward our vision of:
Superior Communications Partners: Strategic, Smart, Rapid and Targeted
Candidates interested in joining our team should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Job Posting: Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO
Application deadline: September 30, 2019
Job Description: Reporting directly to the Founder and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to clients and senior management teams, organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven and client-oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Founder & CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports and invoicing; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO office and senior team; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for client needs and keeping the CEO updated.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach
• Assist with event coordination and planning; attend industry events and interfacing with key media/analysts/influencers.
• Preparing briefings and research, including daily press clippings on client industries.
• Manage and maintain all digital media; schedule the content calendar of posts.
• Develop original content for daily posts and campaigns across a variety of platforms.
WHO YOU ARE:
Organized. You have strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Proactive. You are a self-starter who thrives at performing under pressure. You demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability. You are a highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of clients, colleagues and the community.
Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
2+ years of administrative or executive assistant experience or equivalent relevant experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media and web platforms.
Someone that can "keep trains on time" and not only have fun doing it, but also create an environment where we all feel successful. We admire leadership, so we are looking for someone that can lead the way, provide constructive criticism and suggest new and better ways of doing things.